Concord Quarter has a Tuition Endowment Fund which contains about $130,000 and generates roughly $6,000 in annual income. The question before the meeting is what should be done with this principle:
- Dissolve the fund and return to the Monthly Meetings their share of the earnings and principal?
- Allow the fund to remain static with no further contributions and continue to use all the annual income for grants?
- Re-initiate the replenishment of the fund at rate determined by each Monthly Meeting to increase principle?
- Dramatically increase the principle that would generate a substantial increase in principle and income?
- Consider a means test for grant applicants.
This will be a test of our comments system on this website. All comments will be screened before posting to remove the possibility of hacks and nasty redirects so your posts may take a several hours to allow our moderators to do their due diligence.